Thursday, September 10, 2026

A few good deontologists

 SON We live in a world of surveillance states, militarized police, and crackdowns on dissent. Meanwhile, corporate behemoths will often ally with the state to shut down dissident speech or aid and abet surveillance.

Who is going to preen, pose and posture against such evils?

You Lt Gillis? 

I carry a responsibility youse cannot possibly even fathom and all while suffering communist encirclement keeping watch down there at Camp Freedom.

I use words like " Blowjob ", " Arsehole " and " Faggoty uniform " as part of a life spent defending the bullying of lower ranks.

Youse use them as a punchline at cocktail parties!

So I don't give a rats what Code Red you pull out of Kants arse 

Its ideological botulism what your doing covering for dopey losers like Crimethinc and Carson.  With enemies like you the state doesn't need friends.

The C4SS can just go fuck itself.

Goodbye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gates crying all the way to the bank

  Hyperscalers driving the artificial intelligence (AI) revolution have been spending hundreds of billions annually since 2024 to build AI i...