In the noughties. 2000 to 2005. By May in 05 the American century was over.
Not only had the World Bank, WTO and WEF been defeated, so had Bush 2.
I celebrated so hard I wound up in hospital. Being offline for over a month helped me work up another tour of the horizon.
Lots of incremental advances were favoring Cryptoanarchism. The net boom. Release of btc. Even Wikileaks before 2010.
Late that year I assessed positive victory. May 05 was more about negation of acute threats. A dark victory for a happy few.
And then we have only become stronger every year since 2010, while religions, nations and large corporates flail and fail. Some pumped up pretenders try and elbow in to claim credit. The latest being futarchists. They try and die.
True, victory is not distributed yet. But thats what intelligent machines are for, right!
Leave defeatist nihilism to the professional misanthropes. Winners are grinners and welcome the revolution. Good old post scarcity anarchism for ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment