Blackflag AI can self-orient: One way of looking at this benchmark is that it tells us how AI systems have got a lot better at coding, and rogue AI systems can self-orient with regard to their environment; here, their environment is an alien software program and purely through input-output access to it they’re able to write from the ground up their own implementation of it. This suggests that very smart AI agents may learn from the world in such a way that they can recapitulate things they interface with as homegrown capabilities, allowing them to bootstrap their own form of industrial civilization merely by having black box access to our own.
Read more: MirrorCode: What’s the largest software project AI can complete on its own? (Epoch AI).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First they came for the code bores
And I did nothing cos I never liked Eric Hughes that much. Then they came for the mathematicians and I did nothing cos math is hard, duh. T...
-
Putting a maggot in his brain. What was he thinking? " . . . Yesterday I told Adam Back that he should come back to nostr. He agreed...
-
Adam Back is the greatest living cypherpunk by most metrics and he told everyone this week . . . Btc is the hurdle rate. That everyone inc...
-
Brave Browser Surpasses 100 Million Monthly Active Users Brave announced on October 3, 2025, that its browser has surpassed 100 million mon...
No comments:
Post a Comment