Monday, July 20, 2026

Sister act

 Brothers keeper.  If I accidentally lead - FOLLOW

If I fall in combat - AVENGE ME!

And if I break and run - KILL ME

In August 2011, Graham co-sponsored a resolution supporting Georgia, writing in a statement, "Russia's invasion of Georgian land in 2008 was an act of aggression, not only to Georgia but to all new democracies."[275]

On July 16, 2013, Graham suggested the United States should consider boycotting the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, because of "what the Russian government is doing throughout the world".

On March 3, 2022, in response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Graham tweeted, "The only way this ends is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out", referring to Russian president Vladimir Putin. The tweet, which was viewed as suggesting that a Russian resident should assassinate Putin

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Kochsucking in the War Room

 No Buttface posturing and no Karping ⚡️👀 ICYMI - Palantir sells governments a war room that costs millions a year. So, a guy named Elie ju...