Monday, July 20, 2026

Consider anarcho-capitalism

 If only to drive pro-Marxist-economist types clinically insane

To Anonymous, who asks, "Is posing as "anarchist" enough to being considered as such, even when it's from a bunch of Neonazi militias?"
There are a great many types of anarchist, who have all sorts of sincere disagreements on various topics. When disagreeing with them, I try to focus on the topic and to argue that they are wrong on that topic. This is better than saying, You're not a real anarchist--only I know who is a real anarchist! (But note that the earlier Commenter on this thread does not think that I understand anarchism! What if they are right!)

However I draw the line on two types: (1) "anarcho-capitalists" (by whom I do not mean anarchists who advocate markets but regard themselves as anti-capitalist).

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Kochsucking in the War Room

 No Buttface posturing and no Karping ⚡️👀 ICYMI - Palantir sells governments a war room that costs millions a year. So, a guy named Elie ju...