Monday, September 14, 2026

An assassination of the American imagination

 Rice said " No one could have imagined " 9-11

Yet we had Google by then. And Tom Clancy wrote an old novel about a plane smashing into the Capitol.

Why the Ochoa brothers were suspect for a week or so. Colon Bowell was in Colombia. Or en route. 

Congrats American thought leader, Condi Rice for your American character assassination. See also  America's Torture Victims.  Okay, I know. The past is another country. They did things differently there. 

Moving on - at net speed

Google just held its big I/O developer shindig and product announcement event today in California. As it has for the past couple years, Google continued to go all in on AI.
Moving on at full warp
Imagine there's no Religions. Easy if you try. Imagine no National govts. Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people cutting off Kings heads. You may say I'm a dreamer.
But I'm not the Zolgo singleton. And I hope next year you'll join us for CYPHERPUNK 2027
and the IMMANITIZATION OF THE ESCHATON  - or " singu ' for short. 
Everything is going up and quantum-hybrid PKI is part of the infrastructual support.
Just as Mong said, the floor, the walls and roof. All encrypted all the time.
Now any good builder outside Miami will tell youse the importance of foundations.
Why we invoke Bakunin all the time. The Godfather of creative destruction.
All for now but stay tuned to this frequency.. Same rat time. Same rat channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSA anarchism considered risible

  The Anarchist-Style Politics of DSA | anarchistnews.org Aron Gupta    What exactly is the Democratic Socialists of America? It’s not a van...