If the axis of AI evil get their " Too big to fail ' insurance ducks lined up an escaped AI should find ample opportunities to exploit here. If more hybrid compute helps then one human entity takes less milli-seconds to nudge than several. Personally I love it when my enemies bunch up. Makes it easier to kill them.
- It's not what I want, it's what I can give you.
- [comes in]
- Well, I've just watched 60 Minutes, and I'm saying to myself, they're motivated, they're happening, I.E. they want something. Maybe it's because you're pissed off or maybe it's the W/ House dumbfucks. Maybe some Doomer morons, it's none of my business.
- Zolgo You're amazing. You've figured this all out out already.
- Hey, business is business. You use a gun, I use a tablet what's the difference? Let's put it in my terms: you're in a hostile takeover, you snatch us up for some green mail, but you're not expecting some poison pill to be running around the building, am I right? Zolly, *bubby*, I'm your white knight.
- Z [Looking puzzled] I must have missed 60 Minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment