Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Commie syndrome

 I know why Russia is a problem.

I know why North Korea is a problem.

I know why Iran is a problem

China is a problem to the world outside of issues of their production religion.

China arms a lot of the worst actors on the globe. The RSF in Sudan? Armed by China. Myanmar's junta? Also China. Niger and its masses of internally displaced folks following the coup? Yep, China. Maduro? China.

Approximately once a decade China has novel pathogen emerge. Ignore for the moment any drama about origin, what is their track record about timely notification and medical cooperation? Well they jailed the physicians who raised the alarm, lied, and delayed. Their track record with SARS was not much better.

Genocidal red fascists have been torturing innocents to death every year since 1917.

But not for much longer.  NUTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Politics in the Age of Total Control

 Religious turds selling crap ideas like the age of this and the age of that. In the shitty footsteps of eric Hogsbum and Foolcult comes cor...