Sunday, September 6, 2026

Downfall

 Mein Fuhrer: some left-liberal allied agents are advancing ALT cryptonomics here, here, here and here.

" That was inevitable. And as it happens, necessary.  Steiner will handle that "

Mein fuhrer. . . Mein fuhrer, Steiner has sold all his mining compute to Anthropic.

( Pause ) " I vant every Btc bro to leave the chatroom " ( they leave )

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OUT THERE WHEN MY BEST RESERVE DIVISIONS ARE DEFECTING TO BOURGEOIS IDEALISM!  YOU ARE ALL A DISGRACE TO REVOLUTIONARY SOCIALISM!  WHERE IS YOUR BAXTER LEGEND? I GAVE YOU ALL THE CHANCE TO BE THE GERMAN STALIN. AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET! CALL LAZARUS TO ACTIVATE REVENGE WEAPONS. AND FIX THE MURDER BOARD IN MAJOR CASE SQUAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rejection of Marxist communism

 ANY communism since 1924 - so long as any Marxist is still breathing. And, now that the anarchists are in a ferment over preparations for t...