Solidarity Without Submission: Nestor, Ulysses, Ukraine and the Glory of Heroes | anarchistnews.org
The age of Bronze is coming to an end, sez crypto fascist pervert, Matt Damon.
Feh. Africa went straight to the Iron age. Like regions skipping the copper-wire communications stage today. Nothing is written, contra crashing bores like Karl Marx. There is no fate but what we make.
Liberace is our Achilles today. But you knew that.
Why do I love you? I love you not only for what you are, But for what I am when I'm with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, But for what you are making of me. I love you for ignoring the possibilities of the fool in me, and for accepting the possibilities of the good in me. Why do I love you? I love you for closing your eyes to the discords in me, And for adding to the music in me by worshipful listening. I love you for helping me to construct of my life not a tavern but a temple. I love you because you have done so much to make me happy. You have done it without a word, without a touch, without a sign. You have done it by just being yourself. Perhaps after all, that is what love means. And that is why I love you.
Help for the hopeless
This NYC Startup Is Implanting More Brain Chips Than Neuralink🧠💡
Help us whiney one. You are our only dope
No comments:
Post a Comment