In climbing its called the DEAD POINT
While conspiracist type losers on the Left and Right obsess about 'competent ' repression from the powers-that-be, those same earthly powers now resemble a coyote that accidentally ran off a very high cliff.
A cagey-bee power being the exception that proves this - at least I am so assured by Vladdy-boy Rasputin.
Projekt A [2024] is a documentary that contradicts typical clichés about anarchism and makes one thing clear: another world is possible. It does so through numerous interviews with anarchist activists in different parts of Europe: at a refugee center in the Exarchia district of Athens; in the forests where protests against nuclear energy took place in Germany; at the headquarters of the CGT, the world’s largest anarcho-syndicalist organization, in Spain; and at the projects of the Catalan cooperative CIC and the Kartoffelkombinat group in Munich, also organized as a cooperative.
This isn’t a documentary for seasoned activists, but rather a way to introduce anarchist ideas to people completely unfamiliar with them.
Now I have been to the top of the mountain - and I have seen the other side.
MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY!
SO while I might not make it with youse to the promised land I know that, we , as a people, will get to the promised land.
There is nothing more certain in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment