Since I am DUIing here, I’ll just lay it down as coherently as I can. Many people (probably the majority) don’t realize how smart and how advanced the current LLMs are. I know it’s hard to fathom the reality at the moment, since most of you don’t have to deal with it on a daily basis, but take my word for it (for what it’s worth) we are, as human race, are outsmarted even now.
Median intelligence of LLMs are far ahead of human median intelligence (IQ 100). I wouldn’t go and panic just yet, I don’t think that this will help or be productive, but please give it a moment to sync in. Coding used to be a hard problem, still is, and still is not trivial even with LLM helping you, but we are so close to it (the AI) completely outcompeting us, so close. I don’t want you to take this as another doomsayer post, or an alarm, I just want you to realize how fast and how far we have progressed as humans and as a technological society. </drunk thoughts>
No comments:
Post a Comment