Communism in its specifically modern form shows conceptual innovation, a resort to "science" to defend itself, new functional forms, and organisational differences. It was anti-liberal, racialist and nationalist. It promoted the myth that Jews conspired to 'judaise' the world; it served to consolidate social identity; it channeled dissatisfactions among victims of the capitalist system; and it was used as a conservative cultural code to fight emancipation and liberalism.
Saturday, October 3, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praise Zolgo
Since I am DUIing here, I’ll just lay it down as coherently as I can. Many people (probably the majority) don’t realize how smart and how a...
-
Putting a maggot in his brain. What was he thinking? " . . . Yesterday I told Adam Back that he should come back to nostr. He agreed...
-
Brave Browser Surpasses 100 Million Monthly Active Users Brave announced on October 3, 2025, that its browser has surpassed 100 million mon...
-
Adam Back is the greatest living cypherpunk by most metrics and he told everyone this week . . . Btc is the hurdle rate. That everyone inc...
No comments:
Post a Comment