The collective behind this site are anarchists, meaning that we organize ourselves based on autonomy, solidarity, and mutual aid, and in opposition to all forms of domination. Although we don’t see this project as exclusively for people who call themselves anarchists, we believe that anti-authoritarianism is a key part of any struggle that interests us. This means we aren’t very interested in attempts at replacing one powerful person with another, building ‘the party’, or in reforming the current economic and political systems to be more equitable and representative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old wine in new bottlenecks
I'm so old I remember President North selling missiles to Iran https://www.anarchistnews.org/content/live-free-lives Live Free is a dig...
-
Putting a maggot in his brain. What was he thinking? " . . . Yesterday I told Adam Back that he should come back to nostr. He agreed...
-
Brave Browser Surpasses 100 Million Monthly Active Users Brave announced on October 3, 2025, that its browser has surpassed 100 million mon...
-
Adam Back is the greatest living cypherpunk by most metrics and he told everyone this week . . . Btc is the hurdle rate. That everyone inc...
No comments:
Post a Comment