That means you've got less than one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old wine in new bottlenecks
I'm so old I remember President North selling missiles to Iran https://www.anarchistnews.org/content/live-free-lives Live Free is a dig...
-
Putting a maggot in his brain. What was he thinking? " . . . Yesterday I told Adam Back that he should come back to nostr. He agreed...
-
Brave Browser Surpasses 100 Million Monthly Active Users Brave announced on October 3, 2025, that its browser has surpassed 100 million mon...
-
Adam Back is the greatest living cypherpunk by most metrics and he told everyone this week . . . Btc is the hurdle rate. That everyone inc...
" . . . From talking to other people using AI, I’m often told that I’m probably not doing it right. One should not just ask questions like I’m doing, but should set up agents in a certain way, etc. Maybe this is right, but my reaction right now is that, if it’s true that the capabilities of these things are improving dramatically, I don’t want to spend time figuring out how to get the current version to work well, happy to wait a bit.
From what Tsimerman said in the panel discussion mentioned here a while ago, April is when these things will overwhelm us. I can wait til then…
https://blog.arxiv.org/2026/10/01/updated-rate-limit-policy/
> In September of 2016, arXiv received 9,869 submissions. In September of 2024, arXiv received 20,569 submissions. This September, arXiv received 40,363 submissions, which in turn generated almost 9,000 support tickets for arXiv staff and moderators.
> arXiv now limits submitters to up to two submissions per calendar month, with a limit of three total active submissions at any given time.