All class struggle anarchs agree
https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/43203
As for the present issue: Contrary to Simon Pirani, I don't consider it "beggars belief" that WSWS should be getting money from Russia either directly or indirectly. How about others here? Do you, too, think it "beggars belief"? And as for Syrotiuk: RKOB may know him personally, but he ignores the apparent likelihood that he had clothing with the Russian symbols on it. RKOB may "know him personally", although I don't see how he can unless he's been in Ukraine. But maybe RKOB has been there. That doesn't rule out the possibility that he's been deceived. Given that RKOB seems to have fallen into the same mistaken tendency that most others on the non campist left have, I think that's more likely. So, if that is true, why should it be ignored? Just because Syrotiuk calls himself a socialist
Smee Smee Smee
No comments:
Post a Comment