AI has been life-saving.
As someone who’s disabled, chronically ill, and largely unsupported in real life, AI has helped me in ways no human ever consistently could. It’s helped me:
Edit university papers when I was too sick or mentally foggy to focus
Understand complex topics when traditional resources weren’t accessible
Organize my thoughts and plan my daily survival
Vent when I couldn’t afford therapy or trust anyone around me
Feel emotionally held when I was falling apart and had no one else
Track symptoms, process trauma, and regain a sense of autonomy
This isn’t about being “dependent” on AI. I still make my own choices at the end of the day. I’m not under some digital spell. What I’m saying is: AI gave me forms of support I was repeatedly denied by society, institutions, and even the people closest to me.
Most people who rage against AI don’t consider folks like me, people who can’t call a friend, access a therapist, or rely on professors, family, or community support. We’re talking about disabled people. Poor people. Isolated queer folks in hostile environments. People capitalism has already abandoned.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/1jry5hl/ai_isnt_the_enemy_capitalism_is/
See - its not that - its this!
Would you like to talk with a Damon?
No comments:
Post a Comment