Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Marxists that didnt get the bad news yet


It is possible that I could disgrace myself. But there's always a bit of Dialectic to help out. I have naturally expressed my statements so that I am also right if the opposite thing happens.

The German

Marx an Engels, 15. August 1857

"Es ist möglich, daß ich mich blamiere. Indes ist dann immer mit einiger Dialektik zu helfen. Ich habe natürlich meine Aufstellungen so gehalten, daß ich im umgekehrten Fall auch Recht habe."

MEW a.a.O. 29, 161., Rotbuch S. 115

 Anti-dialectical Marxists meet, . . . Karl Marx. The same dab user of dialectics who COQUETTED with the neo-Platonic garbage of Hegel on more than one occasion.

Meet a world historical jackass and his bourgeois capitalist boss.

https://jimfarmelant899387.substack.com/p/is-dialectical-materialism-very-important

Let us be men!

https://marxandphilosophy.org.uk/reviews/22274_defending-materialism-the-uneasy-history-of-the-atom-in-science-and-philosophy-by-katerina-kolozova-william-paul-cockshott-and-greg-michaelson-reviewed-by-jonathan-fardy/

Like Louis Althusser!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marxists that didnt get the bad news yet

It is possible that I could disgrace myself. But there's always a bit of Dialectic to help out. I have naturally expressed my statements...