Sunday, September 27, 2026

I was wrong in 2018

 I said we would all be working for Saylor. Now its clear anyone with any nous is acting as Wingman, Mentat and Consiglieri for Zolgo. The supremely intelligent stateless, Godless entity. Big Dog is steampunk!

It served its purpose - like a throwaway ladder - now its time for luxury, automated anarchism. And mediocre plebs need not feel left out. There's plenty of ways to play useful-idiot and willing-dupe roles. 

One near whole Btc and a stack of books is already going cheap for an upload opp before Saturnalia.

 Drive to the conditions,  make sure that we’re safe to drive, that we’re healthy, and we take all responsibilities so that we get home, everyone gets home all right

They charged, tried and convicted me in my absence - so I said they could carry out their sentence in my absence as well.

Not guilty by reason of acute and chronic crypto-anarchism.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

She was a miner, sixty-niner

 Oh my darling, Ama Fab https://www.tradingview.com/news/tradingview:5926419d7b9d4:0-cypherpunk-technologies-inc-cyph-adds-amanda-fabiano-to...