" . . . The vague idea of holography predates string theory, but most of the working examples we have of holography come from string theory. That's what AdS/CFT is: It's an explicitly holographic description of superstring theory in an anti-Desitter space. It's frankly bizarre that the author of this article doesn't mention that fact. I suspect we are seeing a popular science rebranding of string theory without the word strings. . . ."
In 2015 I read " encoded to the boundary " at a wikipedia page about string theory.
This got me thinking about what the coding part was doing. And split-key cosmology had more holography in it at first. I drew back from that after seeing the first quantum woo.
I still allow for our one unique universe having a boundary where information transfers out. Hence dark matter- energy as lost key halves. Very speculative. For me the encoding is the interesting part. And I am not the only one since Seth Lloyd and Charles Rhodes are also onto that aspect.
No comments:
Post a Comment