This reminds me of a thought I’ve had for years since learning of BTC. Why the hell are more Libertarians not Bitcoiners? Yes, a majority of us “Bitcoiners” are Libertarians but most Libertarians are not Bitcoiners if that makes sense. Everytime I read a Reason magazine, I see absolutely nothing about BTC. Everytime I check out the new Libertarian candidates front runners, not a single one of them ever discusses BTC! I follow sooo many Libertarians on Substack and twitter and most of them never discusses BTC. I just can’t wrap my head around how you could possibly be a Libertarian living in these crazy times and not be fascinated by BTC? What do you think man? Am I being a little overdramatic or have you noticed the same thing?
Saturday, November 22, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gates crying all the way to the bank
Hyperscalers driving the artificial intelligence (AI) revolution have been spending hundreds of billions annually since 2024 to build AI i...
-
Putting a maggot in his brain. What was he thinking? " . . . Yesterday I told Adam Back that he should come back to nostr. He agreed...
-
Adam Back is the greatest living cypherpunk by most metrics and he told everyone this week . . . Btc is the hurdle rate. That everyone inc...
-
Brave Browser Surpasses 100 Million Monthly Active Users Brave announced on October 3, 2025, that its browser has surpassed 100 million mon...
No comments:
Post a Comment